When the world seems far beyond me,
當世界似乎遠離我,
and I have no place to go;
而我無處可去;
When my life seems cold and empty and I feel I'm all alone;
當我的人生看似無趣且空虛, 我有孤單的感覺;
Then a song that I remember helps to ease my troubled mind,
那時我回想起一首歌助我感到安心, 
and I find the strength within me to reach out just one more time.
並且使我發現內在的力量再次對我伸出暖手.
 
For as long as I have music, as long as there's a song for me to sing,
只要我擁有音樂, 只要有首我能唱的歌,
I can find my way, I can see a brighter day.
我就能找到出路, 並看到希望.
 
The music in my life will set my spirit free!
我生命中的音樂將會釋放我的靈魂!
 
When the road is dark and lonely,
當一路走來充滿黑暗與寂寥,
And I feel I want to cry;
而我只想大哭一場;
When the dreams I keep inside me seem to fade and almost die;
當深藏我心的夢想似乎逐漸模糊且幾近消亡;
Then I call up my music,
那時我呼喚我的音樂,
And it helps to dry my tears.
它助我擦乾淚水.
And I know that I can make it;
並使我知道我能做得到;
I'll go on despite my fears.
我將摒除恐懼繼續向前邁進.
 
For as long as I have music, as long as there's a song for me to sing,
只要有音樂, 只要有首我能唱的歌,
I can find my way, I can see a brighter day.
我就能找到出路, 並看到希望.
The music in my life will set my spirit free,
我生命中的音樂將會釋放我的靈魂!
Set it free!
使他自由!!


http://www.imeem.com/pauljacobenriquez/music/gP16TSYw/philippine_madrigal_singers_as_long_as_i_have_music/

**************************************************************************
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ferlinfie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()