Most of your words are unnecessary
你大多數的話是無必要的

All too often you speak simply to fill the space with sound,
常常,因為要填滿空間,我們才說話

because you feel too uncomfortable with the silence.
因為你覺得安靜是很不舒服

But this silence is golden.
但這種沉默是 金。

Only in silence you can hear God speak to you.
只有在沉默時候我們才能聽到上帝在說話

Only in silence can a real prayer, a heart prayer be born.
只有沉默才能真正的祈禱,祈禱的心就生了。

Next time you start chattering,
下次開始交談時,

stop and feel into the silence, feel its shape, its texture,
停止並感受自己陷入了沉默,去感受它的形狀,質感

and then slowly and silently say only what really has to be said.
然後慢慢地,靜靜地說,只有真正需要說的話。



*********************
2010.05.07

Silence is golden

When we are quiet, we can hear God's messages to us.

Sometimes these messages may be in the form of subtle intuition. 微妙的直覺。

Sometimes it may feel like an inner knowing.

Sometimes we may hear a 'still, small voice.'

If it feels right in your heart, trust that it is God speaking to you.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ferlinfie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()