You are to let grace flow freely from your heart
要讓恩典自由流動從你心

Think back over the last few days,
想想這幾天

how many times have you felt appreciation towards another?
有機次你去讚賞別人?

How many times have you thought about another:
有機次想起別人...

'what a lovely smile', or 'she is so nice', or 'such a kind man', or any of a myriad of other appreciative thoughts.
"很美的笑容阿",或"她人很好阿",或"他是善良",或其他無數讚賞的想法。

Did you express them? Did you come up to her and say:
你有表達出來嗎?有沒有對她說:

'you are so nice'? And why not?
"你人好好喔" 為甚麼不說呢?

Why did you stop divine grace from flowing freely from your heart?
為甚麼停止神的恩典自由的流出你心呢?

Do you want to change the world to the better?
你想改變世界,讓他們更好嗎?

This is it, this is how you start.
這就是,這是如何開始。





2010.06.24
Life is not a distraction from, life is an occasion for prayer.
You don't need a special place or special time to pray.
You don't need to be in a special mood to pray.
Praying is like breathing, - continuous, essential, life-giving,
praying is the conversation with God you start with birth and continue into old age.
Praying is your celebration of God, - everything you do, everything you think, everything you say is another word, another sentence of your prayer.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ferlinfie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()